Capital Contractors, an 85-year-old leader in commercial cleaning and facility services, with an entrepreneurial spirit, is looking for competitive, enthusiastic individuals, who want to develop a B2B sales career. As an entry level sales trainee, you will learn all aspects of Capital’s sales process, to ensure you have all the knowledge and skills to have a successful career.
Capital’s sales trainee program, starts with Inside Sales, to help provide candidates with the experience of prospecting and marketing Capital’s services, while also learning how to utilize Capital’s CRM software and internal systems. During this Inside Sales Phase, you will complete a detailed sales training and onboarding program, and learn all aspects of the business to provide you with the foundation for future sales success. Based on achieving established sales thresholds and targets, you will then be considered for an Outside Sales Rep position.
What will make you a great fit at Capital?
– Competitive and self-motivated in nature, with a desire to win and be successful.
– Recent College Graduate, or upper-level student (able to work at least 30 hours a week, during the day and expecting to graduate within the next year)
– Motivated to develop a B2B sales career and learn all aspects of sales
– Great people and communication skills
– Backgrounds in sports, hospitality, customer service or other entry level sales experience, a plus.
What Capital will provide:
– A Sales and Service culture built on winning and teamwork
– A comfortable and positive work environment
– A detailed sales training and onboarding program to ensure you have the knowledge, skills, and tools to develop a successful sales career.
– Guaranteed base earning and uncapped commission plan, access to medical and dental benefits, and with career growth, additional benefits.
If you are interested in a starting a career in sales, and having access to a great entry-level training program, with unlimited earning potential, then you need to contact Capital Contractors today.